Thursday, April 30, 2009

City Wide Worship Night THIS SUNDAY!

Hellooooooooo!

What a blessed week it has been! Please be in prayer for God's anointing over our nation and for those suffering from H1N1. With God's grace and our prayers, this illness can and WILL be eradicated world wide. Praise GOD!

I want to invite all of you to attend the first (that I know of) City Wide Worship Nights! I'm so excited that this is happening, and what a blessing it is that it will take place at VLC Waco!

Four pastors and worship teams from churches in the Waco area will join together on Sunday night, May 3, 2009, at 6 p.m. to share the joy of our Lord Jesus Christ!

I pray all of you can make it, and encourage you all to attend. I've never experienced churches in one city coming together for a night of being in the Word and song -- joining in fellowship to worship our Lord. Sounds truly biblical to me! I can't wait for Sunday! If you can make it let me know. We can all sit together if you want. Let me know if you are interested so I'll know how many seats to save.

God is GOOD!!!!! And His mercy endures FOREVER! Pastor Kevin will also be starting a new series this week entitled "I am Jonah." I know I've been "Jonah-like" at times. Have you?

May God bless you richly this week! See you on Sunday!

Love,

Chelle :o)

No comments: