Friday, October 31, 2008

Congratulations, Marcia Gruver and Diamond Duo!


Hello and Happy Friday!

Be a Barnabas is all about encouragement, so today, I'm here to encourage my fellow writer Marcia Gruver. Marcia signed a three-book deal in 2007 with Barbour Publishing. Go, Marcia! What a blessing! Her first book, Diamond Duo is now on the shelves. Click on the book title to be sent directly to her site on Amazon.com.

My favorite part about this book is Marcia based this fictional account on a true-life unsolved murder case in Jefferson, Texas. I love historical unsolved mysteries, so when I found this tid-bit out, it made this book a must-read for me!

I began reading this book and fell in love with one character in particular -- Sarah. She stands out with superior dialogue and likeability. I am eager to keep reading and find out her fate. I hopes she doesn't die in the end. I just hate that. LOL

While you are out in cyberspace, check out these other witty bloggers and their interviews with Marcia Gruver on life and writing. And, be sure to check out Marcia's personal blog by clicking right . . . here!

Take care and God bless!

Chelle and Be a Barnabas

P.S. I'll have MAJOR news soon on Be a Barnabas! Sign up for my blog alerts. I don't want you to miss anything! God is so good and is working, working, working!

And now for those blogs to check out:

A Latte and Some Words

A Little Bit of Sunlight

Anne Greene

Be a Barnabas

Book Splurge

BookingIt

Cara’s Musings

Erica at ShoutLife

Fictionary

God With Us - Finding Joy

Horizontal Yo-Yo

Janice Olson

Lighthouse Academy

Marthawrites

Mary Connealy - real life

My Christian Fiction Blog

Net’s Notes

On The Write Path

Pam Krumpe

Patti’s Porch

Readin N Writin

Relz Reviewz

Tamara Lynn Kraft

Terri Tiffany

The Friendly Book Nook

The Writer’s Tool

Writing by Faith

No comments: