Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Simple Blessings and a Happy Thanksgiving

Good afternoon!

It's the day before Thanksgiving, and I have two things on the brain:

Cranberry sauce and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!

I am so excited about nestling on the couch with a cup of coffee and watching dancers dance and Snoopy float by. Awwwwwww...Thanksgiving.

But, I'm reminded of something this year that I haven't been in a long time. Maybe if ever during Thanksgiving. For so long it was just a holiday with turkey and dressing to me. But this year, something has changed.

I truly have gratitude. Gratitude to God.

Gratitude that God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, cherished family and friends, and a church family that I truly adore and honor. God is so good and I am so thankful. Without Him, I am nothing and nothing matters. Thank you, Father, for delivering me and seeing me through everything. You are AWESOME!

May each of you have a joy-filled Thanksgiving full of God's blessings and thankfulness in serving the One True God.

Take care and God bless! Gobble Gobble. Or, in my case tofu, tofu!

Chelle and Be a Barnabas :o)

No comments: