Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Cross - Arthur Blessitt Brings Christ's Love to the World


Arthur Blessitt is a blessing from God. On Christmas Day in 1969, he woke at 5 a.m. with a message from the Lord to take the 12-foot-tall, 45-pound cross off the wall of his coffee shop and carry the cross on foot to God's children throughout the world.

On March 27, 2009, Mr. Blessitt's miraculous story of Jesus' love will be in theaters. (View the trailer here.) I would love to get a group together to see this, so if your interested, please e-mail me at beabarnabas@gmail.com. I'll cry. Just a warning. LOL

God is so good. Let's glorify His name and support Christian film making.

Here are some interesting facts I learned about the cross at www.blessitt.com:

Carried in 52 countries at war

Number of different countries cross carried - 315
Times arrested or in jail for carrying the cross - 24
Most apt country to be arrested in - USA
Most apt city to be arrested in - Hollywood, CA

The cross has been turned away from being left overnight at more than half the churches requested, but has never been turned away from spending the night at a bar or nightclub in 38 years around the world.


I will pray at the foot of this cross while you sleep anytime, Arthur Blessitt!

Let's rejoice and praise the Lord for the Good News He is spreading by using His servant Arthur Blessitt.

To be used by Him,

Chelle and Be a Barnabas

"I want to clearly declare, Jesus is my Savior and Lord. I totally seek to follow Him, love God with all my heart and love others as myself. The Holy Spirit of God dwells in my heart and I know the constant, never changing presence of God. Jesus promised in Matthew. 28:20:'I will be with you always.' How wonderful!"

~Arthur Blessitt, Follower of Jesus Christ

No comments: