Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun, Food and Fellowship with a lot of Chicken Spaghetti

Hello!

Today was our Christmas luncheon. What a blessing it is to get everyone together and relax even if only for two hours. I was so blessed by everyone who attended, and we met some new faces and made some new friends in the process.

The food was as always FANTASTIC!! Thank you to all my volunteers who slave away in the kitchen and make sure it is ready for Sunday lunch. THANK YOU!! We could not have our luncheons without you.

Mark your calendars now for our first lunch in 2009! I can't believe it is already here! I hope to see you on January 18th! If you have any questions, please e-mail me anytime at beabarnabas@gmail.com

May God bless you and your family richly this Christmas and may 2009 be bright and beautiful!

To be used by Him,

Chelle and Be a Barnabas

No comments: