Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Next Small Group Meeting on Sunday, March 8th

Good evening!

Our next small group meeting will be next Sunday, March 8th in the coffee bar at VLC Waco. Please note that we will not be meeting this Sunday as the schedule shows.

Time: 5 p.m.

Childcare will be provided during our meeting.

I'm excited to see what God has in store for us in 2009! If you haven't checked out the new video devotionals, I encourage you to do so! I've really enjoyed them, and God shows me something new about His love everyday through them. To check them out now, click here.

I can't wait until next Sunday!!!! God is doing amazing things, and I am so humbled to be a part of it all!

Have a blessed week!

Chelle and Be a Barnabas

1 comment:

Theresa C said...

Hi, great reading your post